Philips Hue Centura
Do you plan to upgrade the lighting in your home? With the Philips ceiling light model, you are sure to surprise everyone. Philips Hue Centura 50551/31 / P7 offers dimming options, so you can adjust the light intensity to suit your situation, mood or activity. Chromaticity, light intensity and other parameters can be adjusted using the controller. Works with Android and iOS operating systems. It also offers the possibility of adjusting the light temperature. As is well known, warm white light is suitable for relaxation, but in neutral or cold it works well. You can also control it through Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Light takes energy from the grid. The degree of protection reaches the value IP20. The light source is an LED. The light belongs to energy class A + and lasts up to 15,000 hours. You can easily connect it to the smart home system.
Significant advantages of the Philips Hue Centura
- Ceiling light functions: light color adjustment, chromaticity adjustment, light brightness adjustment and dimming
- The operating systems it supports are Android and iOS
- You can control it with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Supports voice control in Czech, English, and German
- Light material Philips Hue Centura 50551/31 / P7: metal
- Draws power from the grid
- It can run for 15,000 hours
- Light falls into energy class A +
- Socket: gu10
- Ability to connect lights via Bluetooth and ZigBee
- Philips ceiling light dimensions: 9cm × 9cm
- Chromaticity Philips Hue Centura 50551/31 / P7 from 2000 K to 6500 K
There is also the option to adjust the brightness of the light. If you are bored with the classic color of light, you can set the color you like. The connection also allows Bluetooth and ZigBee. You can easily adjust the temperature of the emitted light. The dimming function comes in handy, thanks to which you can adjust the light intensity to your liking.