Shelly Pro 1PM
Shelly Pro 1PM is a single-phase, 1-channel relay supporting up to 16A. Shelly Pro 1PM, equipped with an integrated power meter, allows users to measure the accurate power consumption of all automatic lights or heavier appliances.
It can be powered by a wide voltage range (110-240V AC), allowing customers to automate, measure power consumption and analyze data to be more cost effective. Different types of events, scenarios, and plans can be set up to synchronize your environment with your daily activities or business needs. Further custom automation is also possible thanks to the Shelly Pro 1PM scripting features, which give you the ability to customize and improve device functionality based on your specific needs.
- Accurate performance measurement
- Improved overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Wide range of voltage support
- LAN, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Light control
- Washing machine automation
- Water heater automation
- Kitchen Automation
- Underfloor heating automation
- Hot Tub Automation
Underfloor heating according to current weather
Shelly Pro 1 and Shelly Pro 2 can be used to control underfloor heating based on the current weather forecast, sensor data (ie Shelly Flood) or according to a set schedule. Make sure the temperature of your business or home is always friendly - whether it's a yoga studio, a gym locker room, a spa or your own living room!
No Hub required
Shelly Pro devices can be controlled directly and without a hub via a smartphone using the Shelly Cloud Application. Manage and control all the smart devices in your home, set up quick profiles, scenes, schedules and adjust settings wherever you are, via cloud access or only on the local network!
Use devices with your one local or centralized server - you can keep them fully isolated from the public Internet. The Shelly Pro series is compatible with Home Assistant as soon as it is unpacked. All other home automation solutions can monitor and control Shelly Pro devices using CLOUD, REST, MQTT and UDP protocols. Shelly devices can also be grouped with all Shelly devices as well as other smart home devices on the home network.
- Power supply 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum load per channel: 16 A
- Conforms to EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU; LVD 2014/35/EU; EMC 2014/30/EU; RoHS2 2011/65/EU
- Working temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Maximum RF output power: 13.35 dBm
- Wireless/WiFi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2412 – 2472 MHz
- Operating range (depending on local conditions): up to 50 m outdoors, up to 30 m indoors
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 94×19×69 mm
- Electrical consumption: < 3 W
- Wire cross-section range: 0.5 – 1.5 mm2 (blue), 0.5 – 2.5 mm2 (green)