Shelly RGBW LED switching module
The Shelly RGBW switch is a module for controlling up to four RGBW tapes. Its main advantage is that you will be able to control the lighting directly from your mobile device. Shelly RGBW connects like a standard LED driver and supports all white, RGB, RGBW LED strips with a power supply of 12/24 V with a power of up to 288 W. The switching module can be controlled via the free mobile application Shelly Cloud. The switching module allows you to change the color, dim or activate predefined effects. Shelly RGBW automatically monitors the sunrise and sunset and controls the lighting accordingly.
- WiFi: The Shelly RGBW switch needs no central element to communicate and will connect directly to WiFi.
- Remote control: Use the mobile app to control compatible home equipment.
- Compatibility : The module supports advanced Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant smart assistants.
- Different voltage support: RGBW shells can be used with virtually any LED strip (12V or 24V). And of course it also supports LED bulbs with an output power of up to 288 W.
- Timer: The integrated timer can be easily set to automatically turn off the lights on.
- Weekly scheduling option: The Shelly RGBW switch can be programmed to turn lights on or off in your home at a time of your choice.
- Application language: In English, Czech, German, Slovak
Shelly RGBW allows you to control up to 4 tapes
The simple Shelly RGBW controller makes it very easy to start controlling LED strips or light bulbs.
Clear mobile app
In addition to the Shelly RGBW switching module, you also get a clear mobile application with comprehensive function supervision. However, there is also a web interface for direct access to the switch, including the ability to install firmware updates.
Easy RGBW assembly
The physical installation of the Shelly RGBW switch itself and subsequent connection to the network is extremely easy and takes only a few minutes.
Shelly RGBW can control lights
Comprehensive lighting control is the first step to a smart home. The LED strips can be controlled with a Shelly RGBW switch by mobile phone or voice using Amazon Alex or Google Assistant.