Smart remote heating control
The Meross Smart Thermostat Valve Starter Kit allows you to control your home heating from anywhere using a mobile application. The device increases the efficiency of heating and saves you energy costs. The thermostat has a number of clever functions, such as the possibility of automatic planning, detection of an open window or support for voice assistants.
- Smart thermostat for remote heating control
- Meross Mini Wireless Hub with support for connecting multiple radiator thermostats
- Digital backlit display
- Open window detection function
- Possibility of automatic planning
- Connection with mobile application (iOS, Android)
- Support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice assistants
- Compatible with IFTTT protocol
- Power supply: 2 × AA batteries (not included)
- Connector type: M30 × 1.5
The Meross MTS100H replaces standard radiator thermostats equipped with an M30 × 1.5 connector (3 adapters for danfoss connectors are included in the package).
Open window detection
This intelligent function automatically switches off the heating when an open window is detected, in order to avoid unnecessary waste of energy.
For a perfect overview of the current temperature and timer settings, the smart thermostatic head is equipped with a backlit digital display.
After pairing the device with a mobile phone, intuitive remote control of the Meross MTS100H smart thermostat is ensured with the possibility of adjusting the temperature or creating a time schedule.
Using the mobile application, you can easily create a detailed time schedule of automatic heating control for a specific day and hour, thanks to which you can effectively manage energy consumption.
The thermostat is compatible with Google Assistent and Amazon Alexa voice assistants, with which you can control the device with simple voice commands.