Gardena smart irrigation control, sensor set
The Gardena Smart Irrigation Control and Sensor Kit enables individual and fully automatic irrigation of 6 garden areas. It controls the irrigation system with up to 6 irrigation valves. The set includes a smart irrigation device, a smart sensor and a smart gateway. Irrigation control is very flexible and can even replace the control unit of your existing garden irrigation system. Once connected, you will be able to control the above-ground or underground irrigation system via the free Gardena application, which you just need to install on your smart device with iOS or Android. You can conveniently set up to 6 irrigation zones in the application, with different irrigation plans.
Key features of the Gardena Smart Irrigation Control Kit and Sensor
- Convenient smart set of irrigation and sensor control
- Allows individual and fully automatic irrigation of 6 garden areas
- Controls the irrigation system with up to 6 irrigation valves
- The set includes smart irrigation equipment, smart sensor and smart gateway
- Irrigation control can replace the control unit of your existing garden irrigation system
- Once connected, the above-ground or underground irrigation system can be controlled via the free Gardena app
- Up to 6 irrigation zones can be set up in the app, with different irrigation plans
- Smart Gardena irrigation control can be combined with Sprinklersystem and Micro-Drip-System
- Can also be installed outdoors
- The included smart sensor measures soil moisture directly at the plant roots
- All measured values are sent directly to the Gardena application via the smart gateway
- The smart gateway simply connects to the Internet router using a Wi-Fi or LAN cable
- Irrigation control and sensor kit can be expanded at any time with additional Gardena smart devices
- Color: turquoise-black
You can control the Gardena Smart Irrigation Control Kit and sensor from anywhere
Gardena Smart Irrigation Control can be combined with both Sprinklersystem and Micro-Drip-System. You can also install it outdoors, as it is protected from splashing water. The included smart sensor, which measures soil moisture directly at the plant roots, ensures optimal plant irrigation in combination with irrigation control. All measured values, such as humidity level or current soil temperature, are sent directly to the Gardena application via the smart gateway. You can monitor, activate or set the irrigation system of your garden at any time and from anywhere.
Gardena will ensure reliable irrigation of your garden
The smart gateway simply connects to your Internet router using a Wi-Fi or LAN cable. Thanks to powerful wireless receivers, it provides a secure and stable connection with a long range. To use the Gardena smart system application, you need to register online and set up your user account with Gardena or Husqvarna Group. In addition, you can expand the set with irrigation control and sensor with additional Gardena smart system devices at any time. The Smart Irrigation Control and Gardena Sensor Kit ensures reliable irrigation of your garden.