FIBARO CO Sensor
One device, many functions = FIBARO CO
FIBARO CO is an ultralight, compact, battery-powered Z-Wave CO-carbon monoxide sensor. It is designed for wall installation and thanks to its very high sensitivity, it is possible to detect the presence of carbon monoxide right in the initial stage of leakage and thus prevent poisoning. Carbon monoxide is an invisible killer - an odorless gas that is dangerous not only to humans but also to animals. An integrated loud siren, a flashing LED and will alert you to the presence of this gas by sending a notification within the Z-Wave network. In addition, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor and is compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave + controller.
Key features of the Fibaro CO detector
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Mode with AES-128 encryption
- Can be used as a standalone CO detector
- Battery power
- Completely wireless
- The alarm is signaled by a built-in sound siren and LED
- Integrated temperature measurement
Detector with 100% confidence
The FIBARO CO sensor is a device that can save your life. Therefore, it must be tested under very strict conditions to meet the requirements of EN 50291-1: 2010. The tests are performed by an accredited testing laboratory of the BSI Group.
FIBARO CO saves lives
This smart device has been designed so that everyone can identify a potential threat immediately. FIBARO CO monitors key appliances such as boilers, oil lamps, fireplaces, stoves, cookers, boilers and water heaters.
- If the LED is green, everything is fine - no CO is detected.
- When orange, you should sharpen, ventilate the room, and check the heating source and heaters. Even a low concentration of carbon monoxide can cause you health problems.
- Red already means great danger. The concentration of CO is so high that it can already endanger your life.
Constant inspection of your household
Dangerously high concentrations of carbon monoxide can occur even in your absence. Thanks to the FIBARO system, you will be aware of this danger wherever you are. You will receive the information directly on your mobile phone. Exceptionally accurate measurements are the ideal source of data for various CO concentration graphs. You can also browse archive data at any time.
Smart home integration
The sensor can function as a stand-alone device, but it can be integrated into the FIBARO home system with other devices such as lighting controls, door locks, a camera or a heating system.
Technical specifications of FIBARO CO
- CR123A 3.0V DC (included)
- 3 years with default setting (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
Detector life under typical conditions:
- 8 years CO measuring range: 0-450 ppm
Alarm response by default:
- 50 ppm 60-90 minutes
- 100 ppm 10-40 minutes
- 300 ppm & lt; 1.5 minutes
Compliance with EU standards:
- R&TTE 1999/5 / EC; RoHS 2011/65 / EU; EN 60950-1
- Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 EU
- up to 50m outside
- up to 40 m inside (depending on wall material)