Shelly 1 for Apple HomeKit
Shelly 1 is a miniature WiFi switch with firmware for controlling the lights within the Apple HomeKit, which, due to its size, is easy to install under a switch or socket in a box. Its creators designed the internal circuits so that you can choose whether you will supply it from the 230 V mains or you will want to switch LED lighting with a 12 V / 24 V supply.
For control outside the home WiFi network, it is necessary to have a home center in the form of a HomePod, iPad or Apple TV.
Shelly 1 Benefits:
Shelly 1 is a switch with miniature dimensions of 41 x 36 x 17 mm, thanks to which you can easily squeeze it under a switch or socket.
The relay has unconnected output contacts, so it's up to you what voltage you want to switch. < br /> It has inputs for a manual switch, which keeps the design of your home in the home.
Choose manual control between the switch or button.
Control and automation via Apple HomeKit .
Voice control via SIRI .
Connection to an existing home without the need for renovation.
Power supply 230 V AC i 12 - 60 V DC
Manual control options:
There are two ways to control Shelly 1:
- Connect a standard switch between the SW-L terminals to toggle the on / off state.
- Connect a push-button switch between the SW-L terminals, press it once to turn it on, press it again to turn it off.
- Momentary switch - function of 1s switch for impulse, eg for garage door control.
Both of these variants can be easily set in the Settings Menu, see the manual.
Shelly Involvement 1:
- Voltage range: 90-250 V AC (50/60 Hz) / 12-60 V DC
- Max current: 16 A
- Max power: 3500 W
- Dimensions: 41 x 36 x 17 mm (L x W x H)
- Case material: non-flammable ABS V0
- Working humidity: 5% -90% RH
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 b / g / n
- Encryption: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° C-40 ° C (32 ° F-104 ° F)
- Color: Blue
- Output: 1