Sonoff RFR3 for Apple HomeKit
RF Wi-Fi DIY Smart Switch
Provides the ability to transform ordinary devices to a smart device, allowing you to control them via a mobile app from anywhere.
Unlock your hidden creativity
The potential is its DIY compatibility , which allows you to upgrade common appliances to make your home smarter. Simply connect it to hard-to-reach devices to work wonders.
Smart home in your hands
Turn your home control into mobile phone. You get full control over your devices even when you're away from home. With a light touch, you simply turn the device on or off.
Automatically turn on the lights when you get home
Customize smart scenes for groups of connected devices. The light will automatically turn on when you arrive home. No need to control manually.
- Mobile application controlled switch
- Suitable, for example, for switching lights
- RF remote controlled
- Apple HomeKit compatibility
- Control by the SIRI assistant
- Automated switching option
- Easy installation
- Voltage range: 90-250 V AC (50/ 60 Hz)
- Max current: 10 A
- Max power: 2200 W
- Dimensions: 91 x 43 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- Case material: non-flammable ABS V0
- Working humidity: 5%-90% RH
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Encryption: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Working temperature: 0 ºC-40 ºC(32 °F-104 °F)
- RF: 433.92 MHz
- Color: White
- Output: 1 x