The Sonoff T1 is available in 1 to 3 channel switch versions. All switches can be controlled remotely using a telephone, and devices connected to the switches can operate independently. It works with Apple HomeKit, which allows you to turn your device on or off with a voice command, ideal for those who need to do many housework at the same time.
For control outside the home WiFi network, it is necessary to have a home center in the form of a HomePod, iPad or Apple TV.
Compatible Remote Controls
4 CHANNEL REMOTE CONTROL - KEYCHAIN
1 - 3 CHANNEL BUTTON REMOTE
The benefits of the Sonoff T1 smart switch
- Control via Apple HomeKit
- Compatible with SIRI Voice Assistant.
- Separate control without Bridge
- Manual touch switching
- Includes RF module for remote control.
- Voltage range: 90-250 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Input: 1C: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz 2 A Max
- 2C: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 4A Max
- 3C: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 3A Max
- Output: 1C: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 2A Max
- 2C: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 2A / Output
- 3C: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz 1A / Output
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 35 mm (L x W x H)
- Housing material: non-flammable ABS V0
- Working humidity: 5% -90% RH
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 bps
- Encryption: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Operating temperature: 0 ºC-40 ºC (32 ° F-104 ° F)
- RF: 433 MHz
- Color: White
- Output: 1-3