AQARA Curtain Driver E1 Rod Version
Are you looking for a curtain controller that will take care of closing and extending them for you? Then you will definitely appreciate the Aqara Curtain Driver E1 device. This version is for pole garnishes and you will serve it with the Aqara Hub. Subsequently, on your smart device with iOS or Android, you just set the control based on the weather, time or status of other Aqara devices. Curtain Driver E1 contains a light sensor and thanks to this it enables automatic control of the curtain based on the current brightness. It is also compatible with a wide range of home assistants and voice controls. You can use, for example, the ecosystems of Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and many others.
Key Features of Aqara Curtain Driver E1
- Uses the Zigbee 3.0 protocol, thanks to which it can last up to 1 year without charging
- The built-in light sensor enables control based on the current brightness
- Aqara Curtain Driver E1 has a maximum load of 12 kg
- Installation without the need for additional tools
- Support for many ecosystems - HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT and more...
- Supports one-button operation, such as Aqara Mini Switch
- Adjustable curtain extension speed
Zigbee 3.0 protocol
Zigbee 3.0 is in many ways the most stable, fastest and most energy-efficient smart home system. At the same time, it will offer a number of great features and long-term support. In addition, this is a very energy-saving technology, so the battery in the Curtain Driver E1 can last up to one year without recharging.
Quality and smart processing of Aqara Curtain Driver E1
The Aqara Curtain Driver E1 has the ability to pull up to 12 kg of curtains, so it can easily handle even the heaviest pieces. Installation is very simple and requires no tools, simply attach the Curtain Driver E1 to your curtain rod and you're good to go. With the help of the Aqara Home application, you can open and close the curtains by pressing one button, for example the Aqara Mini Switch. In case you need to install two Curtain Driver E1 units on one window, you can group them to extend/retract simultaneously.