Smart HomeKit Indoor Camera VOCOlinc VC1 Opto
Take the safety of your home to the next level with the VOCOlinc VC1 Opto indoor Wi-Fi camera. The wide-angle lens keeps an eye on your children and pets. Two-way audio, including a built-in microphone, also allows you to communicate directly. Sends notifications to VOCOlinc or Home (iOS). The product is compatible with Apple HomeKit, HomeKit Secure Video. The high-definition recording is stored on your iCloud, so the camera is intended primarily for users of Apple devices (iPhone, iPad).
My eye is everywhere
The VC1 is equipped with a lens that allows horizontal shooting at 350 ° and vertical rotation at 117 °. The video sensor with a resolution of 3MPx ensures high-quality HD video recording and image streaming. The camera's angle of view is 107 ° and the frame rate is 30 fps.
Night Vision & Two-Way Audio
It also watches over you at night thanks to the night vision function with an afterglow of up to 6 meters. Thanks to the integrated microphone, the VC1 has two-way communication. You will hear what is happening in the house from a distance and at the same time communicate with household members through the application. It can replace, for example, a babysitter.
HomeKit Secure Video Support
VC1 supports the Apple HomeKit Secure Video system, giving you secure access to your device and recordings from anywhere. In the Home application, you can monitor all activities, it also allows face recognition based on tagged photos, recognizes animals and the car. To take full advantage of this service, we recommend having iOS 13.2 or later installed, an active home center on iPad, HomePod, or Apple TV and a supported storage tariff on iCloud, where all records are stored - all communication takes place within the Apple ecosystem.
Maximum security when saving records
You don't need an SD card. All HD recordings are stored encrypted for 10 days in the security of your iCloud, a secure protocol from Apple. Therefore, you need a 200GB storage tariff on iCloud for one camera and a 2TB tariff for two to five cameras to store recordings.
We care about your privacy. The camera has a practical Privacy Mode function, which is available in the VOCOlinc application. Its activation tilts the lens completely down and physically prevents the image from being captured.
VOCOlinc allows you to:
- Assignment to individual rooms
- Daily routines
- On / Off schedules
- Private mode (tilt lens down)
- Horizontal / vertical camera movement
- Night mode
- Microphone, speaker settings
- Anti-flicker mode (caused by LEDs, monitors, TVs)
- HD image streaming
- Rotate the image 180 ° vertically (such as when docked)
The Home (iOS) app lets you
- Assignment to individual rooms
- Scene creation and automation
- Night mode settings
- Image streaming and record storage for 10 days
- Recognize people, animals, and cars
- Face recognition based on tagged contacts
- Remote control and access
Requirements to take full advantage of HomeKit Secure Video
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.2 or later
- Home app set up on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch under Apple ID you use with iCloud
- Home center set up on iPad, HomePod, or Apple TV
Supported storage tariff on iCloud
- Indoor camera
- USB-C - USB-A power cable
- Adapter with European extension
- Camera mounting dock