DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W dome
Modern DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W IP camera with wireless connection
Do you need to carefully guard both indoor and outdoor space? Entrust these worries to the reliable DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W IP camera, which offers durable processing, QHD recording quality or night vision range of 30 meters. Perhaps the most interesting benefit is the ability to connect the camera to a WiFi network. In practice, mobile applications for seamless stream monitoring from the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W camera will please you whenever you need it.
- 4Mpx resolution of the sensor with recording up to QHD resolution.
- Smart motion detection followed by auto-recording.
- The degree of protection IP67 guarantees that the camera can withstand the exterior on the facade without any problems.
- The high-quality metal cover is dimensioned in the anti-vandal design IK10.
Key features of the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W IP Camera
- 4 megapixel IP network camera
- DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W uses a lens with an aperture of f = 2.8 mm, angle of view 97 ° horizontally
- Motion detection can automatically send alert emails with captured images
- Dual stream - two data streams with different bandwidths
- Camera is supported by Synology NAS or Qnap
- Slot for installing a microSD card up to 256 GB
- DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W can be connected to a network via WiFi or LAN
Connectivity and interesting functions of the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W camera
The DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W can of course be placed on the facade of a house, for example, and it will not harm it in any way. It meets the increased resistance according to the IP67 standard. The IP camera can withstand harsh weather conditions, including rain, snow, intense cold and heat. Installing the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W IP camera is really easy. You will need to provide DC 12 V power, but the camera will connect to the Internet via built-in WiFi.
DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W IP camera has night vision
The smart thief will try to break in after dark, but with the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W IP camera he will still be detected. Integrated infrared lighting provides high performance in extremely low light intensity. The DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W camera can see up to a distance of 30 meters.
Software and mobile applications
SmartPSS software is included with the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W. It is a convenient management of a large number of IP (DVR / IVS / IP cameras) devices, thanks to which the application allows automatic device search, live channel preview, recording of selected channels according to specified criteria and, of course, playback of recordings.
Of course, there is also a mobile application, through which you will receive a notification of movement in the entrusted space of the DAHUA IPC-HDBW1435EP-W camera. You can then easily connect to the image source with a few clicks and check the current situation.
The camera initializes in the same way as other Dahua cameras without WiFi. Therefore, first connect the camera to the LAN with a cable and perform the initial initialization via a web browser at 192.168.1.108.