Shelly Gas LPG Edition
Gas leakage is one of the most dangerous source of household accidents. If not detected in time, it can even result in a life-threatening explosion and serious damage. Many households use CO2 leakage and gas leakage detectors, but not many manufacturers make a small, compact and smart sensor that not only alerts you to danger locally with sound and light, but can also send an alert to your smartphone or send an email. Shelly was one of the first manufacturers to develop such a smart device in collaboration with Heimann, a manufacturer highly experienced in gas sensors. Their sensor is simply called Shelly Gas, and is capable of detecting natural gas leaks.
You may install the sensor in any place where there is even a small chance of a LPG gas leak, ideally close to the LPG. The Shelly Gas sensor detects the increased concentration of LPG, and the device sends an audible and visual alarm so that people nearby receive an alarm immediately. In addition, Shelly Cloud app can be set to notify us via email or a phone notification via the Internet about the serious problem at home.
- This is the LPG version detector
- It connects directly to the WiFi router, no hub or gateway is required
- Device plugs into a 230V AC socket, does not require complicated wiring
- Fireproof plastic housing - Shelly Gas will always take care of you
- In case of an alarm, local sound and light signal + configurable email and telephone notification, alarm and control of other devices as well
- Sound alert volume: ≥70dB
- Sensor sensitivity: 6% LEL
- Compatible with the Shelly Cloud app for both Android and iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation systems using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.