VELUX ACTIVE KIX 300 Healthy indoor environment control unit
Control your home with the VELUX ACTIVE KIX 300
The VELUX ACTIVE KIX control unit can automatically control the air exchange in your home depending on the measured CO2 level and moisture content. Thanks to the starter kit set from VELUX, you will have control over windows, skylights, blinds and shutters. By automatically controlling the indoor climate, you regulate the amount of heat in the living areas without having to be present in the house.
VELUX ACTIVE KIX 300 - it's simple
The VELUX ACTIVE KIX package includes a sensor, a central switch and a communication unit. It is sufficient to place one indoor environment sensor in each living room in which you wish to regulate the temperature. Thanks to the mobile application, you can then control the opening or closing of windows, skylights, skylights, rolling blinds and shutters, from anywhere. You can connect 10 sensors and 5 central switches to 1 VELUX ACTIVE communication unit.
VELUX ACTIVE with NETATMO compatibility
Automatic environmental control can be controlled via VELUX ACTIVE, Google Assistant or Apple HomeKit (for automatic axis control 10.0 and higher). Control via Apple HomeKit allows the installation of up to 100 VELUX INTEGRA devices. The VELUX ACTIVE with NETATMO application is compatible with both Android (5.0 and higher) and iOS (9.0 and higher). VELUX ACTIVE is compatible with all VELUX INTEGRA products.
Key features of the VELUX ACTIVE KIX 300
- The VELUX ACTIVE KIX starter kit is a control unit for the healthy indoor environment of your home
- The device can monitor temperature, humidity and CO2 content
- Automatic control ensures regular household air changes and heat protection
- The VELUX ACTIVE KIX mobile app is compatible with both Android and iOS axes
- Compatibility is ensured with Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- The basic VELUX ACTIVE KIX package consists of a sensor, a central switch and a communication unit
- The package includes 2 AAA batteries, 3 AA batteries, wall bracket, instructions
- The communication unit is powered from the mains
- The indoor center sensor and center switch are battery powered
- VELUX ACTIVE is compatible with all VELUX INTEGRA products
- You can connect 10 sensors and 5 central switches to 1 VELUX ACTIVE communication unit
Easy installation of the VELUX ACTIVE KIX 300 kit
VELUX ACTIVE KIX 300 excels with its simple and fast installation. All you have to do is buy a starter kit and follow the instructions in the application. The set includes a Wi-Fi gateway for connecting to the Internet, an indoor environment sensor and a central switch. Additional sensors can be purchased separately. The mobile app is free to download from Google Play or the App Store.