Sonoff Basic R3
BASIC Wi-Fi DIY Smart switch
Provides the ability to turn ordinary devices into smart devices so you can control them from anywhere using the mobile app.
Unlock your hidden creativity
The potential is its DIY compatibility, which allows you to upgrade conventional appliances to make your house smarter. Simply connect it to hard-to-reach devices to do wonders.
Smart house in your hands
Transfer your home control to your mobile phone. Get full control of devices even when you're away from home. A light touch simply turns on or off the device.
Automatic lights on when you arrive home
Customize the intelligent scenes for groups of connected devices. The light comes on automatically when you get home. No need to operate manually.
- Mobile application controlled switch
- Suitable eg for switching lights
- Apple HomeKit Compatibility
- Controlled by SIRI assistant
- Possibility of automated switching
- Easy to install
- Voltage range: 90-250 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Max current: 10 A
- Max power: 2200 W
- Dimensions: 91 x 43 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- Housing material: non-flammable ABS V0
- Working humidity: 5% -90% RH
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 bps
- Encryption: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Operating temperature: 0 ºC-40 ºC (32 ° F-104 ° F)
- White color
- Output: 1 x