Shelly Dimmer 2 for Apple HomeKit
Shelly Dimmer 2, 10-200W, No Neutral Wire Required, WiFi
Keep control of the lights in your home fully in your hands. Get the world's smallest light dimmer with built-in web server from Shelly. Simply connect the device to your home Wi-Fi network and let it work at the 2.4 GHz frequency. The dimmer is especially suitable for smaller spaces, depending on your preferences you can let it work as a separate unit, or it can be connected to the home automation system by connecting it to the main control unit. The WiFi switch Shelly can dim LED fluorescent lights, halogen light sources or ferromagnetic transformers with a power of up to 220 W. Indoors, you can remotely control the switch from a distance of up to 30 meters, outdoors the signal reaches a distance of up to 50 meters.
For control outside the home WiFi network, it is necessary to have a home center in the form of a HomePod, iPad or Apple TV.
Key Features of Shelly Dimmer
- WiFi Shelly switch for controlling LED fluorescent lights or halogen lights
- Suitable for installations with limited space
- Can be used independently or as part of a smart home system
- The dimmer does not require a zero switch
- Apple HomeKit support
- The signal range of the switch is 50 m outdoors or 30 m indoors
Shelly Dimmer is safe and economical
Using the Shelly dimmer is absolutely safe. The device has advanced protection against high temperatures and overload, so you are always sure that nothing will happen to your lights. In addition, the device requires almost no energy for its operation - its consumption does not exceed 1 W.
Dimensions (h x w x d):
42 x 36 x 14mm
Parameters and specifications
- Connection: WiFi
- Compatibility: Apple HomeKit
- Operation: Independently, Through the central unit
- Area of use: Lighting