NETATMO Smart Indoor Siren
The Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren together with the Smart Indoor (Welcome) camera will ensure perfect security of your home. If a suspicious movement is detected, an alarm with a volume of up to 110 dB is triggered immediately, which is enough to scare the intruder. To prevent false alarms, the camera is equipped with a face recognition function, which uses it to assess whether it is a household member, animal or harmless movement. When connected to a WiFi network, a notification is sent to your smartphone in the event of an alarm.
The siren only works with the Netatmo Smart Indoor (Welcome) camera.
- Indoor siren as an accessory for Netatmo Welcome
- Alarm volume up to 110 dB
- Connect to a wireless WiFi network
- Send notifications to your smartphone
- Automatic activation / deactivation when leaving and returning home
- Manually activate a remote alarm
- Mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Pre-installed voice messages and sounds
- Easy and fast installation
- IFTTT support
- Power: AC adapter, 4x AA batteries (included)
Installing Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren is very easy and fast. You can place the siren anywhere in the home and power it not only from the mains, but also with 4 AA batteries, so you can do without an electrical outlet. For maximum safety, the smart siren detects vibrations and detects movement in the event of unauthorized attempts to deactivate the device.
Convenient remote control
Using the mobile application, you can easily check the alarm status remotely via a smartphone or tablet. You can activate or deactivate the device with a simple click. In addition to the alarm, the Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren can emit various pre-recorded sounds, including dog barking, baby crying or the sound of a vacuum cleaner, giving the impression that the household is inhabited.