Shelly i3, module 3 binary inputs, WiFi
Connect the Shelly i3 switch directly to your home WiFi network and control the lights, close the blinds and open the door, or turn on any device individually or more at once via pre-created scenes. All this is available remotely if you are away from home. The system is compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant servers.
Key features of the Shelly i3 WiFi switch
- Shelly i3 switch for smart home control
- Connect directly to your home WiFi network
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Controls Shelly relays, sensors, and HTTP, MQTT, or CoAP devices
- Small size makes installation easier
- Three inputs for connecting control buttons
- Create arbitrarily complex scenes in Shelly Cloud
- Remote home monitoring
Easy control of a smart home with the Shelly i3 switch
The small size allows you to install the Shelly i3 switch virtually anywhere and control connected relay switches, sensors or devices with HTTP, MQTT or CoAP protocols either by separate commands or by selecting scenes in the cloud. There are 3 inputs ready to connect control buttons, through which the Shelly i3 supports up to 8 different actions depending on the nature of the button press.
Shelly Cloud application for creating scenes of your home's operation
In the Shelly Cloud application, you can create arbitrarily complex scenes and then activate and deactivate them, for example, to simultaneously turn off the lights throughout the house and open the blinds with one touch. Shelly Cloud is also used to monitor your home remotely. For example, you can check if the lights are off.