Shelly 1PM, switching module with 1x16A consumption measurement, WiFi
The Shelly 1PM switching module will help you control your smart home and measure consumption
The Shelly 1PM switching module enables comfortable and simple control of lights or other types of loads up to 3.5 kW. The WiFi switch is designed for installation under a switch or socket cover in a standard installation box with a diameter of 6.8 cm. The module can be easily controlled via an application that you can easily install on your smart device with the iOS or Android operating system, or as an accessory for a wide range of control systems and units.
- WiFi: The Shelly 1PM switch does not need a central element for communication and connects directly to WiFi.
- Remote control: Use your mobile app to control compatible home equipment.
- Compatibility: The module supports advanced Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant smart assistants.
- Smart lighting control: Shelly 1PM can react smartly to sunrise or sunset, depending on the time zone, and control lighting accordingly, for example.
- Weekly scheduling option: The Shelly 1PM switch can be programmed to turn lights on or off in your home at a time of your choice.
- Consumption measurement: The Shelly 1PM switch can monitor power consumption on two electrical circuits.
Shelly 1PM can measure power consumption
In a smart home, you're sure to be interested in long-term or current energy consumption.
Clear mobile application
In addition to the Shelly 1PM switching module, you also get a clear mobile application with comprehensive supervision of functions. However, there is also a web interface for direct access to the switch, including the ability to install firmware updates.
Shelly 1PM features easy installation
The physical installation of the Shelly 1PM switch itself and subsequent connection to the network is extremely easy and takes only a few minutes.
Shelly 1PM can control lights
Comprehensive lighting control is the first step to a smart home. The lights can be controlled with a Shelly 1PM switch by mobile phone or voice using Amazon Alex or Google Assistant.