Shelly Pro 4PM
4-channel DIN rail relay switch with Wi-Fi, LAN and Bluetooth connection
Shelly Pro 4PM is a single-phase, 4-channel intelligent relay equipped with LAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity and accurate power measurement. Shelly Pro 4PM can be powered by 110-240V AC and installed inside the circuit breaker, allowing full intelligent automation from one centralized location. Shelly Pro 4PM, enhanced by temperature and overload protection, is a reliable device for a wide range of applications. Use it in virtually any business device to manage and monitor appliance consumption, manage costs, and take advantage of endless feature support with custom custom scripts.
Using the application
Shelly Pro 4PM can control devices in your home or office from one centralized location - fuse boxes. This makes it very suitable for heavy-duty appliances, office equipment and centrally controlled and controlled smart home lighting. Stored consumption data helps with expense forecasts and allows any business or homeowner to reduce electricity costs.
With the ability to control and measure the power supply of various appliances, Shelly Pro 4PM can operate independently or complement any existing automation project:
- Control of office lights or heating
- Turn off outlets
- Ventilation control
- Pump control
- Turn off el. circuits
- Smart On / Off Switch
- Power supply: 110-230V ± 10%, 50 / 60Hz AC
- Compatible with all major international stress standards.
- 4 Channels - Maximum output load current: 16A / 230V 50/60 Hz.
- Meets the following EU standards: Directive RE 2014/53 / EULVD 2006/95 / WEEMC 2004/108 / WERoHS2 2011/65 / EU
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 ° C
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 90 x 52 x 57 mm
- Minimum installation requirements: 3 DIN slots
- Radio signal power: 1 mW
- Wireless / WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Radio frequency: 2400 - 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Power consumption & lt; 1W
- Microprocessor control
- It can connect to any Wi-Fi network or it can act as an access point
- Controlled via WiFi and mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device that supports HTTP and / or UDP
- Controls: 4 electrical circuits
- Power elements: 4 relays
- Can be controlled with wall pushbutton switches
- It has an integrated accurate power meter.