Shelly Pro 2PM
Shelly Pro 2PM is a single-phase two-channel relay with support for up to 16A per channel with a total device capacity of 25A. Shelly Pro 2PM is equipped with two integrated precision power meters that allow customers to monitor consumption for each channel separately, and can be powered by a wide voltage range (110V-240V AC). Shelly Pro 2PM supports two-way motor control, making it ideal for automating blinds, curtains, awnings, gates and more! Customers can use scripting features to set up their own auto scenes based on various events, weather forecasts, wind forecasts, etc.
- Accurate performance measurement
- Improved overheat and surge protection
- Blinds control
- Wide range of voltage support
- LAN, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Control and automation of blinds and curtains
- Sliding door automation
- Automation of lights in retail
- Automatic pool coverage
- Opening / closing the garage door
Current weather control
Whether you own a coffee shop or a restaurant, it's important to protect your outdoor space and your customers from the rain. Shelly Pro 2PM has scripting capabilities, automatically receives the selected weather forecast and behaves according to the parameters you set or according to the set schedule. With the scripting capabilities of Shelly Pro 2PM, you can unlock many more unique features and functions that allow developers to create their own scripts and take advantage of customized opportunities.
No Hub required
Shelly Pro devices can be controlled directly and without a hub via a smartphone using the Shelly Cloud Application. Manage and control all the smart devices in your home, set up quick profiles, scenes, schedules and adjust settings wherever you are, via cloud access or only on the local network!
Use devices with your one local or centralized server - you can keep them fully isolated from the public Internet. The Shelly Pro series is compatible with Home Assistant as soon as it is unpacked. All other home automation solutions can monitor and control Shelly Pro devices using CLOUD, REST, MQTT and UDP protocols. Shelly devices can also be grouped with all Shelly devices as well as other smart home devices on the home network.
- Power supply 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
- Maximum load per channel: 16 A
- Total max. current of all outputs 25A
- Conforms to EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU; LVD 2014/35/EU; EMC 2014/30/EU; RoHS2 2011/65/EU
- Working temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Maximum RF output power: 13.35 dBm
- Wireless/WiFi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2412 - 2472 MHz
- Operating range (depending on local conditions): up to 50 m outdoors, up to 30 m indoors
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 94x19x69 mm
- Electrical consumption: < 3 W
- Wire cross-section range: 0.5 - 1.5 mm2 (blue), 0.5 - 2.5 mm2 (green)