Shelly Pro 2
Shelly Pro 2 is a two-phase, 2-channel relay with support for up to 25A. The device is equipped with potential-free outputs (dry contacts), which offer high voltage support flexibility and a wide range of home automation options.
Shelly Pro 1 and Shelly Pro 2 are enhanced with scripting features that allow users to set up their own automation scenes based on various events, such as weather forecast, wind forecast, etc.
Enjoy easy office, home, and device automation!
- Dry contacts
- Wide range of voltage support
- Improved overheat protection
- LAN, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Light control
- Check the fans in the bathroom
- Pool pump control
- Irrigation automation
No Hub required
Shelly Pro devices can be controlled directly and without a hub via a smartphone using the Shelly Cloud Application. Manage and control all the smart devices in your home, set up quick profiles, scenes, schedules and adjust settings wherever you are, via cloud access or only on the local network!
Use devices with your one local or centralized server - you can keep them fully isolated from the public Internet. The Shelly Pro series is compatible with Home Assistant as soon as it is unpacked. All other home automation solutions can monitor and control Shelly Pro devices using CLOUD, REST, MQTT and UDP protocols. Shelly devices can also be grouped with all Shelly devices as well as other smart home devices on the home network.
- Power supply 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
- Maximum load per channel: 16 A
- Total max. current of all outputs 25A
- Conforms to EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU; LVD 2014/35/EU; EMC 2014/30/EU; RoHS2 2011/65/EU
- Working temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Maximum RF output power: 13.35 dBm
- Wireless/WiFi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2412 – 2472 MHz
- Operating range (depending on local conditions): up to 50 m outdoors, up to 30 m indoors
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 94×19×69 mm
- Electrical consumption: < 3 W
- Wire cross-section range: 0.5 – 1.5 mm2 (blue), 0.5 – 2.5 mm2 (green)